Thursday, December 4, 2008

Pasta Carbonara. Or, How to take ten years off your life in a tasty manner.

I may have mentioned before that I love love love to cook. So yesterday at the store, Jared picks up a roast and says, "Ill get this roast for later in the week if you do dinner tonight." I agreed, of course. I mean, I love to cook. He then proceeded to invite C, G, and D over. -.- At that point I looked at him (While choosing linguine) And said, "what am I, cooking a fucking feast?" ...Apparently.

So, I made Pasta carbonara. I got the recipe off of The Pioneer Woman the link to the recipe itself is here. I made it a tiny bit bigger, (I was feeding myself plus 4 sorta growing boys) and I forgot the parsley, a mistake I wont make again but it really didnt seem to make a difference because they all scarfed it down, and D scarfed down everything that was left in the big bowl, as well as everything that was left of everyone elses. -.- Double Steak Anialator, hahaha. Anyway, i would def make this recipe again, I love Ree's site, its fantastic.

No comments: