Friday, July 4, 2008

When the Fat Lady Sings

I am visiting my father for 4th of July, which is nice, I havn't seen him since the dawn of time. He's been globetrotting in the name of business and I've been busy with school, something resembling a nonexistent job and in all honesty, I probably would have visited him sooner if I had had a car. But I dont- lack of transportation means I am stuck in my shit town. I am posting from Tantra, the local coffee shop. I have to say, its pretty hip, yes'm, I did indeedy did just say "pretty hip" but it is, i like the atmosphere of this place, but I like the atmosphere of incense filled-indie friendly-import from the east decorated coffeeshops apparently. 'scute. Right now I am sipping a drink called a "Busy bee" which I will probably try and fail to recreate later, yerba mate, oj, and honey, yum.

Have you ever noticed how some songs can put you into a really strange head space. Some songs do that to me, there was a song that did that about three songs ago, I forgot what it was. Maybe next time I hear one that does that I will write it down, It was the original reason I opened up my blog, because I wanted to jot down the song. Whatev.

Any who, plans for the rest of the day include a possible rodeo, which I can't decide if I am excited or apprehensive about. While I enjoy the country, I am not a country girl, and the last time I went to a rodeo I ended up getting knocked in the face with a fat lady's boobs, hard. Fat ladys boobs hurt in the face.

Plans for the rest of the weekend include a possible market, extortion, reading, outlet malls, a party, and family time. :)

Ciao and happy fourth!

No comments: