Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A night out on the town v1.0

So I just sent all my friends home and the birthday boy is crashed out on the couch. It was a nice bar run, although hardly anyone had anything to drink. V, the b-day boy and on the eve of his 21'st was reluctant to drink because of class at ten am the following (this) morning. But he got a little drunk. I had a drink at my house (crystal light mixes well with vodka) as well as a slut and a chocolate cake. By the way, the inventor of the chocolate cake shot is a genius, bite a lime and take a shot of frangelica I believe and it tastes just like chocolate cake, yum. Highly recomended. A was down with some sort of drama-- none of my beeswax really so I didnt butt in, her boyfriend handled it. All in all, a good run, a nice run, preluded to and finished out with some pulp fiction. I'm going to finish out this post with my top ten drinks and how to make them.

10)White Russian
2 oz Vodka
1 oz Coffee Liquor
light cream
-Pour vodka and coffee liqueur over ice cubes in an old-fashioned glass. Fill with light cream and serve.

9)

No comments: