Monday, March 2, 2009

Feb. Daring Baker

I have been very VERY busy with work and well...work.

And a shoddy from my camera phone it is, but here is February's daring baker post for me. (Two days late!)



I have cooked and baked a LOT of other things that I want to post. But this is the most pressing, so it gets the honor of being posted while I am at work. Usually I wouldnt post something if it didnt turn out 100%, and this was DEFINITELY not 100%. In fact, I overwhipped the egg whites, slightly overcooked it, and it was dryish and a little burnt. :/. So much for my first daring bakers challenge. It ended up turning into chocolate milkshakes that I TRIED to take pictures of for stories sake, but failed at that too.

No chocolate valentinos for me.

But i do have to say one thing, it was fun!

1 comment:

Andreas said...

Welcome to the Daring Bakers.
I'm glad you still had some fun with this Challenge even if it didn't turn out well. Don't worry about the picture. They will get better with time.