Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Can Haz Twitter?

I made a twitter account. I am now linked into the great world that is microblogging. To celebrate this, I am macroblogging it, while at work. Hopefully none of my co- workers read this and get onto me about it. :)

Not to much is going on in my life, I am going to go camping for spring break-- Somewhere -- we still need to make reservations. Which we will do tonight. Jared had a fight with the bank so that put off our reservation making.

This weekend we will be going down to austin for a party, hopefully. As well as gathering the rest of our camping supplies. :)

I am pretty excited. I havnt seen my family in awhile, and I dont know if i will have time to see them this weekend. :(. I recieved a package from my father today. He 2 day fedexed me some perfume from his last trip to france. He took a trip to Grasse and picked me up some perfume at Molinard. ^_^;;. Its pretty divine, and i need to go squee about it on the BPAL forums. I also need to order the roses from BPAL but that may have to wait. We shall see.

I have been getting involved in foodblogging, and though my food photography isnt yet up to snuff, its a fun community and I am enjoying the challenges. I am tackling one at a time, and still have to put the banners for Recipes to Rival and Daring Bakers up on this blog. There are a few other foodblogging comunities I would like to take part in, but i have time constraints. Like work, and life.

I've been too busy to upload alot of my real camera pictures, like i have an AMAZING mac and cheese post to make, and i should replace the pics in the boston cream pie post. And i think i still have a cookie post from MONTHS ago to make. Not to mention some funny pictures of the bf to put up. :)

Keep looking, ill get some free time one of these days.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I came here looking for DB baking challenges (no worries). I'm on Twitter too (jenofjennybakes). I also wanted to say that I see bpal in your links and I'm a huge fan of them too! I've been to meet n' sniffs in Chicago and Atlanta. Hehe.