Thursday, July 23, 2015

Pur Water Filter Review

Awhile ago we got a Pur Water Filter from Influenster to review. I wanted to give it a little time to see how we enjoyed it before reviewing, because I really wanted to evaluate the quality. Well, the verdict is in! We really love it! This thing is sturdy and does the job, we pretty much only keep a pitcher of water in the fridge to keep it cold, because neither S or I like having ice in our water.

A little about this item, first off, it was EASY to install. Really, I could have done it myself, but I got him to do it. The Pur came with several different gaskets to fit pretty much any faucet, so it was an easy fit, and I am really glad we put it on, because when we took off our faucet nozzle, it was full of grossness, that has been going into our water! I am so glad we are filtering it with Pur now, we had a Brita before, but this is supposedly better. I don't know that I can tell the taste, but it does save space and it is easy to use.

I was worried it would leak because I heard it was an issue with some earlier models, but it hasn't been a problem for us. Also, the indicator light showing me that the filter is still good is pretty awesome!

Basically, being a #watercritic is pretty cool! Thanks @influenster !



No comments: