Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Brand Spotlight: Ultimate Smile Inc Face Serums







I got the chance to try a few serums by ultimate smile, It was pretty cool, I got the chance to try three different ones. Hylauronic Acid with Vitamin C, a 20% Vitamin C Serum, and then a 100% Pure Hylauronic Acid Serum.

Obviously, they all did something a little different, and the science behind them is all really interesting. They all centered around two main ingredients. I did a bit of research.

Hylauronic Acid is a gel used to treat facial wrinkles and folds. Its used in skincare and cosmetic surgeries, and assists in preventing moisture loss. It also can reduce inflammation and help your cells communicate, basically. Its very good for your skin, and is very interesting.

Vitamin C is good for your skin because it fights free radicals that age you and assists with the natural production of collogen, which fills lines and wrinkles.

Obviously, these two things can take off years.

I found all three serums to be very similar in texture and scent and feel, really, and I think I would have to use them for more than a week to get any noticeable effect. But I really enjoyed learning about the science behind these serums. Knowing more I can better choose which one is right for me. I have included purchase links below.

http://www.amazon.com/Ferulic-Vitamin-Serum-Wrinkles-Puffiness/dp/B00GJYCFBS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1437538507&sr=8-1&keywords=ultimate+smile+inc+vitamin+c

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GJYMRUC/ref=sr_ph_1?m=A1RLMABD3VLN9R&ie=UTF8&qid=1437538479&sr=1&keywords=ultimate+smile+inc+hyaluronic

http://www.amazon.com/Hyaluronic-Acid-Vitamin-Serum-Anti-Aging/dp/B00GJYFWEA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1437538481&sr=8-2&keywords=ultimate+smile+inc+hyaluronic




*I recieved samples free or at a discount for the purpose of testing and providing my honest review.

No comments: