Sunday, July 26, 2015

A tool in the weight loss arsenal



This is definitely a high quality supplement. I love that it is standardized, something I look for in my garcinia supplements. I like to know EXACTLY how much of what is in what I am taking, which I don't think is too much to ask. This one is great. It has a high amount of Garcina Cambogia, and helps quell my appetite so that I can truly take the time to think about what I am eating.

It is really important for me, and I think for others, to think of these pills as a tool and a piece of assistance, rather than a cure all. If I take this pill and do nothing else... well, it may help a bit, at least at first, but my body will adjust and really it doesn't do much. But if I use it as a tool to help me increase my willpower, and I work out and eat healthily, then I will reach my goal. I am not to my goal yet, but I am going to get there. I really love that this supplement is helping me make the right choices.

This supplement hasn't been making me jittery or anything, which is cool, and it doesn't make me starve or anything, I definitely still eat PLENTY, but I don't feel the need to chase the ice cream man down the street, and eat entire pizzas.... Which.. the gamer girl in me appreciates. Also.. my digestive tract appreciates ^_^  I really look forward to seeing my long term progress.

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.

No comments: