Thursday, June 11, 2015

Midori Spring Cerimonial Gold Matcha Review!



Following with the theme of Matcha, I have recieved an awesome ceremonial gold matcha from Midori Spring. Unlike the previous one, which is perfect for cooking and baking, this one is meant for tea ceremonies! It is so fragrant and amazing!

I will admit to not having a bamboo whisk yet to do the perfect tea ceremony, but I do have a little latte whisk, and I used that. The flavor of Matcha is strong, and my fiance isn't a fan of it yet, but I went into this knowing I was a fan. I have to say, I am really impressed by Midori Spring. It really is a lovely brand, and the packaging is amazing. It is sturdy and I really appreciated how it was sealed up until I was ready to use it, and truly resealable.

The flavor is strong, as with most matchas, but not bitter as long as the water you are using isn't too hot. I can't wait to make another cup!


* I recieved a product for free or at a discount with the promise of an honest review.

No comments: